Experience/Knowledge Requirements (Candidates with classroom-only experience will not be considered)
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience as a Citrix Netscaler engineer
- Strong working knowledge of the following:
- Device upgrade tasks
- Content switch and virtual service administration
- Access gateway administration
- Hosting SSL certificates on Citrix NetScaler
- Citrix NetScaler VIP configuration with health check
- Citrix NetScaler responder policy configuration
- Citrix NetScaler Access Gateway configurations
- Citrix NetScaler content switching configurations
- Citrix Application Firewall.
- Reverse proxy and SSL VPN.
- Scripting related to Netscaler.
- Troubleshooting issues where the Netscaler is part of the network path.
- Diagnosing and addressing end-user response time issues.
- Load balancing including Server Monitoring and Load Balancing, Content switching and SSL offload techniques.
- TCP/IP networking including Virtual IP addresses, VLANS, Reverse Proxy, DMZ, Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Network troubleshooting, diagnostic, and resolution skills including network packet capture techniques, use of LAN sniffer technology, and network packet analysis.
- Checkpoint firewalls including firewall rules, network security related to TCP/IP networks, and diagnosing network issues that may be related to firewall rules.
- Microsoft Windows Server operating systems in an enterprise environment with more than 20,000 application users.
- VMware as it relates to networking and IT security plans.
- Hands-on experience with other networking technologies, like F5 will also be considered.
Work Authorization Requirements
- All candidates, regardless of work authorization status, will be considered for this role
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work non-standard hours, on occasion, to complete some of the network maintenance activities to avoid disrupting users or systems during the normal businessday.
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule (every other day on-site) in Harrisburg, PA.
BOOST is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.